Dr Jannie Botha is an international motivational speaker who works mostly with business people, sports people and young people. His special interest is marriage. His training includes business management, theology and psychology. He studied at University of Pretoria, continued his studies in America and completed his postgraduate studies at the University of Stellenbosch. In his practice as psychologist he specialises in relationship therapy. He also has a sports practice, where he works with teams as well as individuals.
- He has been involved in the mental coaching of three winning rugby world cup teams.
- He has a practice in Stellenbosch as well as in Sandton.
- International involvement in:
- Rugby (Junior Springboks, Springbok 7’s, Super 15,currently contracted with the Bulls and springbok 7’s)
- Golf (works with players on the local and international tours)
- Swimming (Olympic medalists)
- Athletics (Olympic medalists)
- Football (Kaizer Chiefs and Sundowns).
Jannie has worked on executive level in main institutions around the world and South Africa.
Jannie specializes in relationships and has published books on The commuter marriage, Parenting and Mental toughness
He has been married to Dodie for 35 years. They have 3 children. Jannie’s main goal is to live a fulfilled and balanced life and to help others to do the same.
EDUCATION AND AFFILIATIONS
- South African Medical Society – Psycologist PR 0027960
- British Psycological Society – PR 128236.
COMPANIES THAT I HAVE DONE WORK FOR
- Disc International Pheonix Arisona
- Reserve Bank of Malawi
- Reeds Delta South Africa
- John Sprowson – Malawi
- Old Mutual – South Africa, Namibia
- Price Waterhouse Cooper – Namibia
- South African Buro of Standards
- South African Rugby Union
- Springbok 7’s
- South Africa U19’s and U21’s
- Universities of Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, Western Cape, Pretoria and Stellenbosch